Anne is a stand up comic and writer based in New York City. Her work has been featured in Glamour and Vanity Fair. She's written for numerous sketch comedy teams including Black Magic Lab, Totally, Yes!, and Bridge & Tunnel. She's been selected to perform at the Boston Comedy Arts Festival, the Crom Comedy Festival, the New South Festival, and the Omaha Improv Festival. She's originally from Nebraska and can tell you lots of weird prairie ghost stories.
She is currently a contributor to SNL's Weekend Update and Funny or Die. She also writes trending content for 22Words.com and branded content for Ford. She plays in video game competitions at Microsoft's Mixer Studio and has been described as "a fan favorite." She's overly proud of the fact that Hugh Laurie followed her on Twitter first. Did you guys know that? Yeah. That's right. HOUSE.
Email her sometime!
NEWS AND LINKS
- BuzzFeed: A History of Parody Twitter Accounts from 2010-2013
- Toronto Standard: Why Anne Clark Sat on a Twitter Handle for 584 Days
- NY Daily News: Sign of the times: Parody accounts for the Royal Baby already have thousands of followers on Twitter
- Yahoo! News: Meet the Comic Behind the @RoyalFetus Account, Which is Almost Two Years Old
- Interview with Socialite Life
- Time Newsfeed Tumblr of the Week
- Today.com Blog
- Vanity Fair
- Mashable’s “3 Amusing Tumblrs That Poke Fun at the Royal Wedding”
- #1 on Trendhunter.com’s 50 Terrific Tumblr Sites
- Andrew Sullivan at The Daily Beast